[time-nuts] : L1 GPS timing signal(s) into local time on computer(s)

Sarah White kuzetsa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:10:07 UTC 2012

CFO:

oooh, really.

So 10mhz reference is pretty standard for a GPS disciplined frequency
standard. Thanks.

I really like that the thunderbolt can (assuming the initial location
has been uploaded, or the default "site survey" has been completed)
still keep accurate time / discipline based on a single satellite lock
(before falling back on the ovenized crystal in pure "holdover" mode)

... Is that a common feature? Know of any good ones other than the
trible thunderbolt?