[time-nuts] : L1 GPS timing signal(s) into local time on computer(s)

Sarah White kuzetsa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:35:39 UTC 2012

Thanks Chris.

I always appreciate clear explanations. I'm assuming that the "fixed
location" requirement is important to note for purposes of compensating
for any dopler shift, as well as the distance the signal must first
travel before being decoded.

... I would presume that the fixed location used for above calculations
would be relative to the position of the antenna? I read somewhere that
even compensating for the length of the antenna cabling is important?

This is all so exciting. Thanks everyone.