[time-nuts] HP/Agilet counter 53151A trigger problems

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri Aug 24 15:28:15 UTC 2012

>From the datasheet:
A input 10Hz..125MHz min level 25mVrms (-19dBm)
B input min 50MHz, -20dBm
the problem is on A input only? Maybe 150MHz for the A input, being beyond
the official specifications, requires more signal on one counter than the
other. In the past they all were fine?
I have read your paper on the correlation between the real and predicted
aging of crystal oscillators. I'm trying to find a suitable model for the
Morion MV201 OCXO or the Oscilloquartz 8663 to implement a Kalman filter.