[time-nuts] HP-5065a bought and finally working!

Ron Ward n6idlron at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 03:36:34 UTC 2012

Hi Burt:
I just purchased four Shera boards from A&A Engineering and four Motorola
Oncore UT+ receivers from TAPER.

I would be interested in any parts from you that would be available for
purchase.

I do not have a PIC programmer. I don't know where to find the firmware for
the PIC 16 F XXX chip. I believe that it is different from the PIC16 C XXX
firmware, but I could be wrong.

I want to build four units. Two each for myself and two for my cousin Dan
WA6DAN. One would be operational and the second would be a spare for each of
us.

What DAC are you using on the Shera board?

Thanks,
Ron