[time-nuts] newbie question Thunderbolt supply

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:24:51 UTC 2012

I never made a diagram.   All I did was solder down a terminal block to
each end of a piece of prototype board.  I connected the power lines using
some small inductors I had and bypassed power to ground using (I think)
0.01 caps.

I mounted the Cisco power supply block to the inside of the case using hot
glue.

As I remember the Cisco PS needs to have one line grounded to make it turn
on.   I figured that out when I got zero volts on the cable.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California