[time-nuts] Wireless Mesh Network Time Server

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Mon Aug 27 17:48:53 UTC 2012

If the article is accurate, then it's not a real time server, pushing
out the time at regular intervals.

I started on a similar project, using GPSD and NTPD on a WRT54G. I had
problems getting all the various modules to cooperate on OpenWRT. I'll
revisit the project when I have time and see if I can't make it all
play nice.

Joe Gray
W5JG