[time-nuts] [off-list] Using a frequency synthesizer replacement for motherboard oscillator

Sarah White kuzetsa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 01:43:44 UTC 2012

On 11/30/2012 7:58 PM, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2012, at 7:42 PM, John Ackermann  N8UR <jra at febo.com> wrote:
>
>> In this case, you're not looking for the RTC but rather the clock that drives the COU
>
> Read "CPU".  Stupid iPad keyboard.

I use MessageEase on my android smartphone. The standard keyboard, the
errors I frequently got, and some of the REALLY BAD / embarrasing
auto-correct problems that resulted were causing me much grief.

Works on: Android / iPhone / Windows / Pocket PC / Palm OS

They even tested it with "project glass" typing in mid-air too.
(google's wearable, headmounted mobile computer platform)

Explanation video...   http://youtu.be/26ayS-Ita6g

Free (for android at least) and it supports multiple languages. I've
only been using it for a few months (and I rarely text and almost never
email from my phone) and I'm currently up to 30 words per minutes last I
checked.