[time-nuts] Introducing myself

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Sun Dec 2 20:27:47 UTC 2012

Dear Erich,

Welcome to this fine, friendly and knowledgeable group. You just can't imagine how much I have grown in the field with the invaluable support from every member here. After a couple of months of being active, I can attest both the human and technical quality that reign among all the people here who have offered help to me in every possible way.

Bob is right at pointing out NIST vast online archive on the subject. You should definitely take a look at it.

I have gathered a good amount of papers and information on time security and if you need something specific I will certainly be more than glad to share and help to the best of my abilities. My research has an emphasis on ISO27001 and I have to convince in terms of IT timing security and traceability.  Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you find my offer useful.

I will take advantage of the present to send best regards to every Time Nut member on the list.

Thank you all.

Kind regards,

Edgardo Molina