[time-nuts] PTTI 2012, part 2

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 23:10:16 UTC 2012

I will build one right away.. but I didnt see your request.  My problem is
surface mount components (the multipin or no leads)... I am not confident
in that.  but I would certainly try.   I am not a programmer and also
figure somebody with more soldering skills than those I have picked up
ruining things would be desired.  I am always willing to try not to ruin
something.

Doc
KX0O

Doc