[time-nuts] GPSDO Alternatives

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Thu Dec 6 09:59:21 UTC 2012

Chris:

> The question I have again is about a simple phase detector.

I did ask if the arduino interrupt ports could be used as a phase
detector; one on the GPS and one on the OXCO. Too much jitter? If the 12
MHz clock is too slow, would an 80 MHz clock ARM arduino style processor
work? I'm simply too new at this to decide.

Don

--
"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road
POB 134