[time-nuts] GPSDO Alternatives

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:58:30 UTC 2012

Interesting Arthur. I don't think I had a clue you were selling them and
would have paid the difference of what I actually picked one up for. Though
mine was clean and I have not a complaint in the world. Like you I watched
things go up and they were very controlled day by day. At the time it
seemed that all of the units were out of China and I really felt like it
was quite the gamble. It paid off but I was worried about it.
Regards
Paul