[time-nuts] Open source

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 21:08:32 UTC 2012

that was my point code is open source means open for inspection by end-user.   The tool chain is irrelevant unless it comes from GPL or similar licenses.   Back in the mainframe days most code was proprietary but distributed to customer in the form of source code to be compiled by the end user.  That code was 'Open Source' e

Sent from my iPhone