[time-nuts] EIP545A 18GHz counter query

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 01:20:26 UTC 2012

Did do some more reading and I think what I suggest is the right approach.
Band 2 and 3 use the same VCO. So if band 2 is generally working then its
possibly the rf multiplier yig filter mixer diodes etc. But if the RF
detectors show RF then its going to be a much more interesting issue.
I do not know what sort of test equipment you might have. I have spectrum
analyzers and such. And do agree without extenders that I don't have its a
royal pain.
Regards
Paul.