[time-nuts] 31bit ADC, 1000 samples per second

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Dec 9 22:13:33 UTC 2012

I'm doing some work with a couple of geophones (long story...) and
stumbled across TI's ADS1282 geophone ADC.

It has some pretty amazing specs for low frequencies, and having played
with the EVAL board for an evening here in my lab, I'm pretty impressed.

People working with close-in phase-noise measurements may want to
consider this chip...