[time-nuts] Switching oscillators

Tom Miller tmiller at skylinenet.net
Sun Dec 9 22:36:07 UTC 2012

Some of the HP OCXOs (the one in the HP856x SA) have a "oven ready" signal.
That could be used to force the switch. Some Rubidium standards (FEI
FE-5680A for sure) have a locked indicator that could do this function.

I think you could mute the 10 MHz where it is fed to the instrument and that
should default to the internal source.

Tom