[time-nuts] Switching oscillators

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Dec 9 23:06:38 UTC 2012

For my use, I don't think the switching glitch will be a concern. Most
of the time, the equipment will be in a standby mode. There is a high
probability that the OCXO will be in use most of the time.

I guess my original idea of simply waiting a sufficient time for the
OXCO to warm up and then switching is probably the thing to do.

Joe