[time-nuts] Thunderbolt oven / non-stable operating temperature

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Tue Dec 11 02:01:51 UTC 2012

Hello S.W.,

On occasion I get an "ALARM 4000" with Lady Heather V3.10,
  However I know not what it means. The alarm is transient.
Over the past weeks it only occurred twice.

I just checked my T'Bolts and 2 of them displayed a partial PPS Adev
(upper) table
but a full OSC Adev table (lower). I just did a clear, C then a B.
I know not what caused that.

Could of been a  utility power transient, LH/computer is on an UPS
but the T'bolt power supplies are not.

I am using a TC = 999 seconds with a dampening factor of 0.70
I am consistently getting ~ at 10K tau, low -13's

Stan, W1LE    Cape Cod    FN41sr