[time-nuts] Nortel NTPB15AA (Trimble) GPSDO

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 18:49:59 UTC 2012

I picked up one of the  Nortel NTPB15AA (Trimble) GPSDO from
the common auction site and decided adding a monitor display to
the front panel would be a good idea. The entire unit draws about
300ma at 48vdc at power up and there is room inside the case for
a small AC power supply. There is already a switching triple output
dc-dc converter so I'm not too worried about added noise, at least
for my application. This will make a nice self contained package
that I can use to supply 10Mhz to my counters.

There is a link below to a photo of the unit with the added monitor

to show what it looks like.

-Arthur

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/rjb1998/NTPB15AA05.jpg