[time-nuts] Thunderbolt schematics

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Dec 11 23:10:06 UTC 2012

On 12/11/2012 11:50 PM, Azelio Boriani wrote:
> I think that the TBolt's schematic(s) are sort of HolyGrail for TimeNuts.

They are pretty simple, so I am amazed that there has been no major
attempt to reverse engineer them. The GPS front-end chip I haven't been
able to find a datasheet for, and then the CPU/GPS-baseband chip seems
to be an ASIC, but most pins should be fairly simple to explain.

I have only one Tbolt, so I don't want to put that into pieces (again).

Cheers,
Magnus