[time-nuts] RaspberryPi and RADclock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 02:06:19 UTC 2012

Matt you have my attention.
I am curious if the RADclock could act as a time server. Already you can
tell I don't know alot. But did skim through some of the RADcloc docs. But
the fact that it could live on a Rasberry Pi makes it really interesting. A
timesource on the wall give it power and forget it....
My kind of project.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL