[time-nuts] RaspberryPi and RADclock

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Dec 13 08:09:28 UTC 2012

> You are correct, the 'mus' refers to microseconds.

I think most English (American?) speakers would recognize us as microseconds
and get confused by mus.  (I know I was confused, but that was only a quick
glance.)

There is an interesting tangle here.  If you use a fancy font so you can use
the real micro character and the receivers mail setup doesn't support that
font, at least in some cases the micro character turns into a m so it looks
like ms for milliseconds rather than some garbage which is probably font
confusion.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.