[time-nuts] Comparing PPS from 2 GPS units

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:00:41 UTC 2012

If the trailing edge of one of the pulses is reliable, you could
measure from the starting edge of one pulse to the trailing edge of
the other pulse.

It is not impossible to make an adjustable but accurate pulse delay
using a comparator or maybe a gate.  How accurate does your
measurement need to be?

Setting the cable delay like Bob suggests would be the easiest.