[time-nuts] B-1B bomber time reference

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 12:37:32 UTC 2012

Several years ago I bought a very nice 24U EMC screend cabinet at auction. It had an Odetics SatSync GPSDo with a rubidium reference, dual redundant power supplies, a logic box and an AN/ARC164 UHF transceiverin a 19" rack chassis. It was a shipborne havequick timing reference. I still have the SatSync and got 5 times what I paid for the whole thing for the ARC164 :-)

Robert G8RPI.