[time-nuts] MesoAmerican calendars, Solstice, etc.

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Mon Dec 17 21:55:08 UTC 2012

 the winter sun rises 180 degrees from the heel stone, don't it? through
the trilithon...
but yeah. I'd like to be there once for winter solstice sunrise. Been
there to visit back when one could walk around...
Don

Jim Lux
> On 12/17/12 12:03 PM, Don Latham wrote:
>> And it's on my birthday, too. So should I open my presents at
>> breakfast
>> instead of dinnertime/ Will I get cake???
>> :-)
>> merry Christmas to all of you...
>>
> As the sun rises over the heel stone at Stonehenge, I should think..
>
> After all:
> "In ancient times...
> Hundreds of years before the dawn of history
> ..."

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
De Erroribus Medicorum, R. Bacon, 13th century.
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road