[time-nuts] MesoAmerican calendars, Solstice, etc.

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:00:35 UTC 2012

It is little short of brilliant….
Put t=GMST in the command line, and the Lady comes up in Sidereal Time,
ticking away in Sidereal seconds.
It was not exactly obvious that it would do it. I have had so much difficulty
trying to set up and regulate a master clock to Sidereal time, and Lady Heather
would show sidereal time!
It is now just a matter of watching the screen and listening to the ticks of the clock.

thanks Mark, and the others,
cheers, Neville Michie