[time-nuts] Brooks Shera

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:33:23 UTC 2012

Bert
Thank you for reaching out to Brook and his wife. I agree that the QST
article that Brook wrote really did change the capabilities that Amateur
time keepers and Radio Operators have access to. I am very sad to hear the
reason why he has been un-responsive.
Thanks again for sharing this sad news.
Paul
WB8TSL