[time-nuts] Is now the timepod a symmetricom product ?

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Thu Dec 20 12:52:29 UTC 2012

I didn't really intend my comment as a criticism, more an observation
about the number of posts to the group making it hard for people to
follow everything.

I know that I just skim most topics and have recently block-deleted
multiple messages (unread) in some threads. Took me a while to locate
those two spots, that I knew I had read, about Symmetricom picking up
John's product.