[time-nuts] Brooks Shera

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 21:06:31 UTC 2012

Kind of defocusing here. I think the thread is about possibly helping to
release the shera v4.02 software. Several folks appear to be local to
Brooks wife and may be able to help her recover information she may need in
general and if we are lucky allow the software to be at least gathered.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL