[time-nuts] SSR-6t Connector

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Fri Dec 21 21:21:20 UTC 2012

Hi Brent: It's a PIC24J64GA, with 25AA256 external flash, and an AC00
glue chip. The resonator or crystal is apparently 184 A KOX (or K0X),
couldn't get more on it.
Apparently ancient memory did not serve me well about replacing the
ONCORE. As noted earlier by a TN, Synergy may make a piggyback board,
sorry I deleted the message about that, so can't refer to the
appropriate TN message.
Don

KD0GLS