[time-nuts] 2.5 Ghz 12 digit counter project

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Dec 28 14:25:46 UTC 2012

Hi

Most stuff these days is less than 20% hardware and more than 80% software / firmware. These counters are no exception. Based on that the main opportunity for learning is on the source code side. Even being able to look at it would be a plus. Far more would come from a project / article series that digs into and explains the source code in detail.

Bob