[time-nuts] clock-block any need ?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Dec 28 17:36:06 UTC 2012

Hi

It's still an encapsulated stack that just coughs up the information after it's done this and that to it. How long the this and that takes is dependent on how busy the network is. It's going to watch packets on the net first and push data to the Arduino second.

I'm beating on a similar part between posts. It *really* lags out as the traffic goes from near nothing to just a bit more than nothing. I'm not far enough into it to be able to put numbers on either measure. Looks like the units are in the thousands of bits per second range though.

Bob