[time-nuts] OSA 4530 Low noise GPSDO

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Dec 29 00:57:47 UTC 2012

Fellow time-nuts,

Today I picked up the package containing the OSA 4530 "Low noise" GPSDO.

It features a OSA 8663-B6SG double-oven SC-cut, and a Navicom GPcore
Sync 15 GPS receiver, based on the Zarlink GP4020 chip.

I don't have any quality info on the GPS receiver card, but it has it's
own RAKON 10 MHz reference. If someone could hand me some reference on
the GPS receiver board, I would be greatful.

The OSA 4530 is a three board design, with bottom board being power and
control board, middle board being OCXO, output buffer, PPS and time
measure, and third board is the Navicom GPS receiver board.

It would be nice to have a manual for it, I haven't found one just yet.
Neither the control software.

I will fire it up and see how it behaves.

Cheers,
Magnus