[time-nuts] GPSDO compare FTS-4060

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Sun Dec 30 02:28:15 UTC 2012

Chris,

patience is the key to successfully trimming your Cs unit.
You will really want to compare it to your GPS for a week or so.
You might be surprised about your findings.
Actually, you're in need of a third high performance source...
how else can you tell which of the two is more stable?
Yep, use TimeLab and a TI counter!

Regards,
Adrian