[time-nuts] ensemble oscillators for better stability

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sun Dec 30 13:32:35 UTC 2012

and not having a -175dBc/Hz reference, how you can tell that your dual
-150dBc/Hz performs like a -170dBc/Hz?
Moreover: what is the physical principle that can explain this? Injection
locking? Average in the power summer? Taking hundreds or thousands
oscillators it seems possible to reach astonishing levels...