[time-nuts] ...question ...

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Mon Dec 31 15:23:29 UTC 2012

> Are any of the Time Nut members also watch ( wrist and pocket) nuts like
> I am?
>
> Pete WA2ODO

Hello Pete,

It's about time you joined time-nuts. How are all those HP 5334B frequency counter's working? To answer your question -- yes, there may be some cross-over between the pendulum/watch/clock collector world and time-nuts. But...

We ask that topics related to mechanical clocks/watches (wrist and pocket) stay away from time-nuts. There are many books, magazines, organizations (e.g., NAWCC), and excellent watch and clock forums on the web so you should be able to find a large community that matches your watch passion. If you have a particular interest in the science or measurement of clocks/watches I would strongly recommend that you should join NAWCC chapter 161 (http://www.hsn161.com).

Fellow time-nuts, if you want to get in touch with Pete, send him *private* email.

Thanks,
/tvb
www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm