[time-nuts] GHz output from fe5680a

ken johnson bats059 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 00:02:59 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply Steve- yes, I can access nasa.gov and nist.gov ok, but
no matter which way I try,  tf.nist.gov just will not reply to my browser's
request. It's not as if my firewall is stopping the reply, there is simply
no reply coming back. The url resolves to 132.163.4.169, and a whois shows
it as tf.nist.gov, so there is no problem with the dns lookup. I did a
whois on my own public ip and it comes up ok as australian registered so
there shouldn't be any problem with it being blocked by nist I would have
thought. It is a puzzle- I really would like to have a read of these
documents!