[time-nuts] FE-.5680A trimming resolution

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Feb 2 00:17:40 UTC 2012

In my opinion the work done locking the VCTCXO of the Oncore is different
from the TBolt OCXO management: the TBolt steers the OCXO based on the
received signal instead they locked the Oncore oscillator to a Cs
reference. Yes, if all the world is the same then there is no difference:
the Cs locks the VCTCXO frequency where it should be as if steered from
satellites but how can you drive an OCXO from an Oncore even with hardware
modifications?. There is an oscillator offset in the @@Ha status message...
maybe by using it?