[time-nuts] FCC Asks If You and GPS Should Be Protected from Interference

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Thu Feb 2 19:20:06 UTC 2012

	Filed my comments. They should be available online in a day or so.

	Thanks for the word.

On 01-Feb-12 at 18:12 John Darwin Powers wrote:

>Group .... the following material may be out of context of the normal
>subject matter, but take notice of the underlined portion in the second
>paragraph.
>

>FCC Asks If You and GPS Should Be Protected from Interference

(snippage to save space)

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies (http://www.bluefeathertech.com)
Assoc. member, AZA & AAZK for many moons.
"Salvadore Dali's computer has surreal ports..."