[time-nuts] PICTIC II questions

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Feb 5 18:59:00 UTC 2012

John,

I appreciate your help. Among other things, I'm not sure what to do
with the adjustment pots after I finish building the board.

Speaking of software, I was wondering if anyone had written a program
for controlling the PICTIC II and logging the data. Using a serial
terminal can be tedious.

Joe Gray
W5JG