[time-nuts] PTS synthesizers

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Thu Feb 9 00:47:33 UTC 2012

Jim,

I already have the info on the remote interface, taken from the PTS 160
doc and other sources, I was asking if he was talking about some
specific gadget.

I also was using at those years some remotely controlled PTS's , did you
know the JPL MK IV receiver exciter?  I think it was also a 040 but I'm
not sure, because these changed the phase smoothly but I think that
there is an option with a DDS to allow such thing.
Unfortunatelly those exciters are now dismantled and I think the doc was
dumped, anyway I'll have to make a phone call.

Ignacio