[time-nuts] Picotest U6200A & Timelab

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:42:16 UTC 2012

Indeed interesting but the 5370s seem to go for $300-400 and this $1750.
I had been lucky to get my 5370s pre-interest price accelerator so $50-75.
Because who would ever want such a heavy thing?
Much as I love the modern interfaces, size, quite, and low power
consumption. The boat anchors stay. ;-)

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL