[time-nuts] Removing thermal tape residue?

Robert LaJeunesse rlajeunesse at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 23:18:09 UTC 2012

Try searching for "thermally conductive adhesive gap filler" to get a good 
selection of manufacturers like Bergquist, Chomerics, Masterbond, etc.

From: John Ackermann N8UR <jra at febo.com>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Sat, February 11, 2012 1:45:08 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Removing thermal tape residue?

... BTW -- when you search for "thermal tape" most of the hits are for the 
tiny square pads used on CPU heatsinks...

More information about the time-nuts mailing list