[time-nuts] 2004 & 2005 Tbolts w. the bad temp chip

cfo xnews2 at luna.kyed.com
Sun Feb 12 18:58:39 UTC 2012

I recently got 2 tbolts , and i'm quite sure they have the "bad"
temperature chip.

They say mfg date : 2004 and 2005 in heather

I have a 2003 Tbolt , that shows and updates the temperature constantly.
And the "yellow temp graph" is "natural".

The 2004 & 2005's does rarely update , and the graph jumps 4 x 250mC , in
one jump like a Schmitt-Trigger.

I'm quite sure i read that someone here on the list had a "reel" of the
old good sensors , but i can't seem to find the posting.

Any hints

CFO
time-nut beginner
Denmark