[time-nuts] FE-5680A Schematics (v0.1)
eliocor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:31:11 UTC 2012
at the following address:
you will find the 0.1 release of the FE-5680A schematics.
- pinout of the unpopulated (24 pin) connector (J9) behind the DB9
- connections between CPU/MAX3232 and the *TWO* serial ports!!!
- component values of the 10MHz filter + option on PCB to output a square
10MHz wave on DB9
- connections between CPU and MAX1246 (A/D converter)
- connections between XC9572 and MAX392 (quad analog switch)
- unknown pins marked as '?'
As you can see, it seems FE-5680A fully supports 2 serial ports:
one on DB9 and the other one on the unpopulated connector (J9) behind DB9.
Any comments/suggestions are welcome.
More information about the time-nuts