[time-nuts] FE-5680A Question

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 15 20:33:31 UTC 2012

Hi Bob,

On 02/15/2012 06:12 PM, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> Which still gets us back to - why the really odd sweep on the FE's?

They didn't look all that odd to me. As long as you do the sweeps every
now and then you will lock up. I think you need to tell me what's so odd
about them.

> and should you center the VCXO as a matter of routine maintenance?

Yes, you should. It's fairly trivial as you just adjust it so the CV is
mid-scale. If you do it regularly enough, every other year or so,
getting back on track will never be a problem.

Cheers,
Magnus