[time-nuts] OP-Amps for 10MHz distribution...?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:47:53 UTC 2012

Op amps have been used for quite a while. I have used buffer amps called
lh003s preceded by a opamp (that I do not recal)to create a 2 X gain. They
were power hungry. It looks like these have very wide bandwidth. You really
do not need that wide of a bandwidth. Maybe 20 Mhz for a 10 Mhz ref. Good
article.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL