[time-nuts] ebay warning

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Feb 21 17:27:32 UTC 2012

Hi

I just got a couple of FE's in from the same guy. They all lock up ok, no
idea about how they age. One interesting thing though:

All the other FE's I have seen came attached to PC boards. The ones I just
got were taken off the board before shipping. All other FE's I've seen came
in pretty close to 10 MHz on the high end of the VCXO sweep. The latest
batch came in *much* higher (like 50 to 70 Hz high). I'm wondering if they
were taken off the PC board to adjust the VCXO so they would lock.

Strange stuff.

Bob