[time-nuts] ebay warning

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Feb 21 18:50:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:37:00 -0800
Chris Albertson <albertson.chris at gmail.com> wrote:

> This may be true of the re-worked FE5680s too.   A reworked unit might
> have been tested for 30 minutes or so while the others only got
> powered up briefly.

This requires in depth understanding of the device and how it works.
I doubt that many people have this knowledge. Much less some ebay seller.
(i wouldn't sell electronics on ebay if i had that kind of knowledge,
i'd sell my knowledge to some big company and make much more money)

			Attila Kinali

Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?