[time-nuts] Neutrinos not so fast? (defectove connector)

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:48:04 UTC 2012

Italy has rewritten the "laws" of Physics many time throughout history. And I am sure as our understanding increases the "Laws" will be rewritten many times in the future. But sadly I do not believe this is one of those times. I googled Rossi-Focardi and at least their device looks to have some shielding, unlike the USA version, so in the unlikely event they did create fusion everyone in the room would not die from the radiation.

Thomas Knox