[time-nuts] Neutrinos not so fast? (defective connector)

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 02:22:56 UTC 2012

Well said regarding the willingness to discuss the science in public,
Magnus. Too often we get the media wanting to hang someone for a mistake
rather than help the process of understanding. The folks at OPERA should be
commended for being open about what is going on, even if no one is ever
publicly crucified for the connector problem.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM
Tipp City, OH
EM79